The Highway Rat – Memory Card Game
- Characters from Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s rhyming tale are brought to life in this fun, easy to play Memory Card Game
- The Highway Rat Memory Card Game contains 54 beautifully illustrated giant cards for the story book.
- Collect the most pairs to win but watch out for the villainous Rat card – he can cause a reshuffle!
- A fun, easy to play game to help for honing concentration, turn-taking and memory skills
- Ideal for two or more players and suitable for ages 3 – 5 years
The Highway Rat Memory Card Game from the creators of The Gruffalo.
Memory skill games are fantastic for pre-schoolers especially when they Star characters from their favourite story books! Characters from Julia Donaldson and Alex Scheffler’s rhyming tale; the highway Rat are brought to life in this fun, easy to play memory card Game.
Created especially for children aged three years upwards, The highway Rat memory card Game features 54 jumbo cards beautifully illustrated with scenes from the children’s storybook. To begin, shuffle the cards and place them face down on a large surface. The youngest player starts by turning over two cards for all to see. If the cards match the player keeps the pair and the play continues until the player turns two cards that don’t match. The next player takes their turn and the player with the most pairs at the end of the game wins! The key to success is remembering which cards have been placed where so you can select a matching pair when it’s your turn. But watch out – if a player picks up a Card that features the villainous Highway Rat all the cards have to be shuffled!
This game makes a great gift for any occasion and is ideal for honing concentration, turn-taking and memory skills. It can be played with two or more players and is suitable for ages 3 – 5 years.
not appropriate for children under the age of 3
54 x Giant Illustrated Cards and Game Instructions